Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Air Conditioners Online Turn On Air Conditioner Online?

Turn on air conditioner online? - air conditioners online

My friend you want to help a Web site, you may be able to run the air conditioning of the building in some rooms, all with one click via the Internet. Has anyone done anything like this before? It can be done? I have great difficulty in achieving this goal, so I wondered if anybody resources to help me. It seems everything you could need, but really need help with the code for that is done in HTML. Thank you!

3 comments:

Fargo said...

Ahhh, the people more and more lazy.

Simplici... said...

Wow .. It is a great idea. Experiments can be allowed, if I had time, but I'm not an expert.

bubba habba said...

Have not you heard, but everything is possible!

Post a Comment