Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Smoking Cessation Tips Is Anyone Having Difficulties With Quitting Smoking On Chantix?

Is anyone having difficulties with quitting smoking on Chantix? - smoking cessation tips

My friend is almost the end of the third month after Chantix recommended (therapeutic amounts) three months, but still draw a "here and there, including 4 to 8 cigarettes after the day is over. He says it is still difficult to get through the smoke, but refuses to seek the views of all aid, including consultancy, which is from the Chantix website. He says he has no time to call or go on the Internet for research on the advice of smoking cessation, but it seems that the time to go on Facebook and / or eBay. Notes however that would necessarily be discontinued. He heard from his doctor that the people who are there for them for six months instead of three, successful finish at, but the further period of three months after completion of maintenance work in the first three months. It appears from the false assumption that he quit smoking six months and do not want to hear something else. My problem is that months, the first dose fourh, your insurance no longer coveredDement. Instead costs $ 23.00, is $ 140.00 cost of the drug. But the biggest problem is their terrible mood swings. My life became almost unbearable. I always make walking on eggshells not worry because he will at the slightest thing to stop. My life is sad enough that my father died in the final stages of ALS could be all day and my son who has autism, and possibly a brain tumor, and worse still, we should get married in 4 months! Believe me, I've helped a lot in the last three months, but it is very difficult because he now knows that he is "solid" in their current situation with smoking, but received no help from outside. In the meantime, more and more depressed, as I constantly victims of verbal abuse on .... HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment