Friday, December 25, 2009

Sympathy Communication Father With Sympathy Or Mother's Insanity???

Father with sympathy or Mother's insanity??? - sympathy communication

I concieved while outside of military training. I went home (feet. Jackson), pregnant, and had no idea and do not know until I about 12 weeks. I finally managed to contact the father, and he is very happy I am with her daughter. The whole time we were not in communication (because some things that were going on), he had his suspicions because he was too lazy and tired, and I believed to be pregnant or she was very depressed.
One day he asks me what I do for a long time. I said, I still have tomatoes on the side. (Although the tomato: pizza, spaghetti sauce. I have this crazy thing for tomatoes!) The shock that tells me how he suddenly developed a taste for tomatoes, too, and I said to the yard opened, and ordered 12 slices tomato sandwiches.
Let's get headaches at the same time, feeling bloated from eating at the same time.
It's in Columbia, SC, and I'm in Atlanta, GA. How strange is it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment