Thursday, December 24, 2009

Emu Slippers What Would U Call My Style?

What would u call my style? - emu slippers

I have flats of aerodynamics, AE, Payless, Target, Kohls, JCPenny and other stores at random
uggs i wwear
I love entertaining and Etnies, I have a pair of Air Force 1s Tho and vans [sneakers] Phat Farm KSwiss And I do not wear
i hav a pair of black boots fuzzy-2-inch balls hairy corner
and several pairs of heels
and a pair of 2 11 / 2 inch wedge sandals
i love my uggs etnies Tho and speak
oh yeah I also have shoes, I love you, EMU [similar UGG Tasman Slipper]
in the summer i live in thongs i hav many colors Old Navy 2inch the cute pink Tommy some other Disney, Roxy, and several other couples hill figure well designed.

Well Clothing
I like Poland, but I usually wear as Henleys and Tees Screen
I shop at American Eagle Aeropostale Kohls goal JCPenny
I carry a couple of cowboys

I only wear jewelry is sstuff my name in this

If it helps, I firmly believe that a pair of shoes that the team


What Would U define my style as

i calthat the random:)


I choose my clothes every day, as my mood

0 comments:

Post a Comment