Sunday, February 7, 2010

Airsoft Gun Gold De Spray Painting My Airsoft Pistol? (smith And Wesson M4505?

Spray Painting my airsoft pistol? (smith and wesson m4505? - airsoft gun gold de

I want the gold spray paint my jumper. I wonder what kind of spray paint should I spray some on "Rust-O-American oil, metal-finish accents are used. I have to spray when on a mask and wondered if would I dass also knows a few tricks to use such plans, drying time wut always blah blah. Oh, and the last thing I paint, the tip is only a waste of time and too risky. if you could give me Advice
This is an Airsoft gun for those who do not know what a knight. (Spring Power)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture that he describes must be good. And to cover only the tip of the orange band on a blue porcelain painter and then spray, take it easy and good.

Anonymous said...

It is better if you could dismount, but if not simply fill the barrel with a paper towel. Even with a cheap gun, it did not matter too cautious.

If you want to do is good for gold, gold you can dry brush on a black background.

But if you only want the spraying takes approximately 10-20 minutes to dry (it obviously varies depending on the amount of paint used in the spray)

In any case, I can sell these

First layer (optional, only required if the first layer of difficulty of the firearm)
Black Coat
Gold layer
To open the glossy coat.

Make sure several layers of each use.

Are gold (obviously) and bright light on the most important, you can probably go without the best 2nd

It should be good, as his Springer not only as too many parties would get the ownership, but the removal works best if you are adventurous.

Post a Comment