Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Make The Other Teams In Starcraft Stronger I Was Wondering If Anyone Has Come Up With A Way To Add More Than Four Teams On Starcraft Brood War PC?

I was wondering if anyone has come up with a way to add more than four teams on Starcraft Brood War PC? - how to make the other teams in starcraft stronger

My father and I have played StarCraft for years and have a greater challenge in the LAN / UDP games. Both run under Windows Vista. Suggestions to add patches to computers?

1 comments:

Christop... said...

If you have played for years, then you have great exp.
But Lan / UDP is for lovers
I think the time you get into the Big Boy games.
Get online and challenge opponents from other countries (eg Korea, almost certain to find your challenge there)
Questions about online discussions blizz.net (Looking for Exp opponent)

Good Luck
I hope not too much of a surprise, a Korean (a little stereotypical, but true)

Post a Comment