Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Replacing Line On Mcculloch Weed Eater Replacing Brake Line On My Jeep Grand Cherokee. The New Line Doesnt Seem To Be Able To Thread Into The Fittin?

Replacing brake line on my jeep grand cherokee. the new line doesnt seem to be able to thread into the fittin? - replacing line on mcculloch weed eater

Brake line is not thread into the bracket on the back of my jeep. seems that only the big hair. I went to the parts store said there is nothing more and it should work. my chains are wrong or maybe just spoiled. Help.

4 comments:

roughboy... said...

I had a similar problem on the front of the hat 90th It was found that the fire was bad at the end of the brake line. Bengal had a bubble and should be a double flash. The real estate bubble is like a bubble at the end of the line, while the double-flattering boost. If you still have your old line compared to the limits in order to ensure that they are the same.

Dana said...

The son to queue to get pretty much brake line bolt-in, if it seems to be a little crooked angle of the line a little and start. If there is no room for double what you can make an essential point of the box and put the nut and bend them to use the key. Good luck.

G J said...

Some types of wire for the brake. I recommend that you compared back to the original installation. Not much difference, so be careful, an incorrect setting can not leak in your power or wheel cylinder. I hope that answers your question.

jmuielew... said...

Probably a plant sold fractions, if you have a reading.

Post a Comment