Friday, February 26, 2010

Cam Pms Symptoms Go Away Once Pregnant I Am Only Asking For Your Thoughts And Opinions (TMI)?

I am only asking for your thoughts and opinions (TMI)? - cam pms symptoms go away once pregnant

Nov.13 left of the pill and have my accent, with bleeding from Nov.17th-23rd I have my next period of Dec.23-29.

My cycles are 28 days in general, when I am on the pill. But this time my cycle was 36 days. I understand that you and your cycle may change after taking the pill disordered.

I have on the period from tomorrow, but one of my usual symptoms of PMS. I usually back thick, yellowish, 3 days before my scheduled period, mood swings, bloating and anorexia.

During the 6 days, now I experience sore nipples, severe pain in the chest a few times a day, both inside and outside of nausea, heartburn, headache, what looks like round ligament pain, and I was hungry.

My neck position was weak and very strong until yesterday. Now my neck is mymedium-low and very sweet. I have white discharge white liquid with bits on it, but not much discharge (TMI I'm sorry).

I wonder if I go ahead and test. I think to get the testimony of Thursday morning, if I my period tomorrow.

It sounds like a pregnancy to you? I am a doctor I know for sure, I just want some opinions:)

With my son I was very sore breasts, fatigue, nausea, nose-sensitive ... But I know that every pregnancy is different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment