Sunday, February 14, 2010

Do Shoe Inserts Help Is It Ok To Put Shoe Inserts Into Old Shoes?

Is it ok to put shoe inserts into old shoes? - do shoe inserts help

I have my pair of shoes had about half a year and today I decided I wanted something to eat, smell shoe inserts to help add to the smell fresh. Neutral smell pretty good, but I wonder, is it acceptable that I use in your old shoes? For now am, I am sure that the sweat has soaked into the real shoe and I wondered, as sweat is trapped under the insert? The next time I'll put my chips when I have my new shoes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If one adds it to the smell, and it is good to help.

However, a pair of shoes is half a year ago when it regularly. Runners tend to change their shoes every 300-500 miles. The reason is that plants and landfills used after some mileage. Then you have more problems with his foot, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, etc. Adding a model will not help to have it.

My suggestion is to buy new shoes as soon as possible and no money inserts for shoes.

yea said...

Everything that was said Johnson, it's good advice, but to answer your question, if you're still sweating due to ... No big deal. Most running shoes are smelly and can not do much. I never used to eat, or models, but does not lose sleep. Has just his new shoes when he comes.

Noname said...

bad swim.

Post a Comment