Friday, February 19, 2010

Luggage Stand Plans How Do You Pay The $15-$20 For A Bag At The Airport?

How do you pay the $15-$20 for a bag at the airport? - luggage stand plans

Has anyone out there know how to pay $ 15 check in a bag in an airport? I am leaving on Friday afternoon to go to Florida for a wedding, where I'm the bridesmaid. So of course I have my bag because I can take so much. I flew probably a hundred times in my life, but the general expectation of doing so often do not check-in. I've heard that you are paying with a card in order to check the bag? Is that correct? I do not believe that the audit provides a map with me during the trip, cash only (long story why I did not draw a card). but I'm nervous, I'll check the bag is not me, because I have a card with me. Is that correct? Either they accept cash?

Has anyone an answer?

PS I 'M Delta flight, if it helps.

3 comments:

miss amanda said...

I pre-paid online, you can also save more than $ 5 pre-check your luggage and pay online prior to arrival at the airport. If your bag on the weight that can not go for the difference of card you are charged with their responsibility and at check-in or a file I hope it is useful

queen of answers said...

Say at check-in their luggage, their weight and then
"This will $____" (whatever) your AMT.

I like to call the airline, I am assuming that the effective work!
I always have a credit card, we do not want to spend my money.

Never leave home without a credit card. They do not know what can happen. Im not a person with a credit card at all ... except when I am traveling. I do not know, stranded without means of escape preserved.

Diane A said...

Check Web Site Delta - many airlines no longer accept money (because it is automatic).

Post a Comment